Would you like to join to discuss with others who hold this same vision?
We know that our life will be best when focusing on Christ and building foundation by searching for true principles which are ultimately tied to Light and His Creation.
Here are some of the principles I have discovered in my search for understanding a more Original way of learning and living, The Hebrew Way:
- The symbolic Principles of Creation are interconnected with our Creator
- These Principles can be seen throughout the Holy Records, Classic stories, Plants, Our Bodies, Relationships, Songs, Virtues, Art, Mathematical Geometry, etc.
- The story of Israel is our human story
- The Wilderness is a HARD place to be
- The House of Israel is returning as they awaken
- Celebrating through Spiritual Rituals and Gatherings help us remember who we are
- Singing, dancing, breathing, storytelling, music & sound, virtuous words & pure language, original sourced Creation-based whole food & plants and smells, color, and more truly nurture our souls and bring us healing
- We truly need to cleanse our vessels to return
- We return by turning our hearts towards Him
- Our character needs refining to see Him
- Seeing poetically, symbolically and in many meanings helps us see God more (Sensus Plenior)
- We must have a pure desiring heart in our search for truth
- We can discover truth through observation, exploration, asking and comparing back to our core understanding of Truth (seek, knock ask)
I invite you to add to our discussion on the facebook group - Gathering Place for Families.
Come discuss with us!
~ Katie Hansen
Principles Learned from:
- To learn more about Sensus Plenior, see The U.S. Constitution and 196 Indisputable Principles of Freedom, Chapter 1 by Oliver DeMille.
- The Old & New Testament.
- The Book of Mormon.
- The House of the Lord.
- The study of Footzonology.
- The study of Leadership Education & Education for Real Life.
- Multiple Intelligences.
- My favorite Hebrew resources on this site.
- Formal and Informal Mentoring over the last 15 years.